Last updated on 10 June 2021.
Welcome to Online Property Tracker! We’re excited to have you here but before you start using our Online Property Tracker, we do need you to look through and accept these terms. We’ve done our best to explain it all without using too much jargon, so it’s clear what we expect from you and what you can expect from us.
These are your legal rights and obligations, so please do read everything. If you can’t agree to our terms, otherwise you can’t use this online platform.
If you still have questions or comments after you’ve read these terms, please contact our management team at Zen-Yaps Pty Limited, trading as Your Australian Property and go to: https://youraustralianproperty.com.au/contact/ to get in touch. We’d love to help.
Using Online Property Tracker
- Authorised users of the Online Property Tracker include: administration staff from Your Australian Property as well as consultants or other authorised contractors, and of course the client of Your Australian Property. If you’re an authorised user, you must also accept these terms to use this particular online platform.
- User roles and instructions are detailed in the Online Property Tracker User Manual.
- The right to use our online platform: We grant you the right to use our online platform (based on your user role) for as long as access is required, until your access is revoked.
- Your responsibilities: You’re responsible for protecting your username and password from getting stolen or misused. Our service has minimum password standards but you will ensure that passwords are very strong and not easily guessable. The stronger the password the better! For more on security generally, check out our security section.
- What we own: We own everything we’ve put into our services unless otherwise stated and excluding content owned by others. This includes rights in the design, compilation, and look and feel of our online platform. It also includes rights in all copyrighted works, trademarks, designs, inventions, and other intellectual property. You agree not to copy, distribute, modify or make derivative works of any of our content or use any of our intellectual property rights in any way not expressly permitted by us.
At Your Australian Property, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. Accordingly, as a condition of using this online platform, you agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, licence, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information or software from this online platform.
Zen-Yaps Pty Limited, trading as Your Australian Property is the “Creator” and the “Copyright Owner” of Online Property Tracker system.
© 2021 Your Australian Property. All Rights Reserved.